Pricing is highly dependent on garment, design (number of colors) and placements on garment. A One Color Front or Back on a typical cotton shirt starts at $8.00 add a Color – $2.00 /per Color
Tips to Keep Screen Printed Garments Looking Like New
Screen printed garments, especially t-shirts, are always in-style. They are a great way to advertise a business or event; show love for an athlete, team, or cause; and screen-printed t-shirts are always a top selling souvenir.
SCREEN PRINT CARE DO’S
- If possible, wash screen-printed garments inside out. This protects the screen print from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash screen-printed items with those made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a very mild detergent when washing screen-printed clothing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
SCREEN PRINT CARE DON’TS
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry-cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, do not use steam.
Preventing laundry mishaps that ruin screen-printed garments is not difficult, but it does require attention to a few details. Use these tips and keep favorite items looking great.